- Prices are subject to change without notice
- All prices are in Canadian Funds
- Horses can be held with a 25% non-refundable deposit
- Personal cheques will be accepted for deposit only
- Horses will not be released until paid in full & Personal cheques must be cleared by the bank.
- Final payments to be made by Cash, E-transfer, Money Order or Certified Cheque.
- We reserve the right to refuse a sale or to remove any horses from our sale list at any time.
- If more than one person express interest to purchase at the same time, priority will be given to the person that inquired first.
- Foals are not able to leave until weaned - meaning we will not allow our broodmares to accompany their nursing foals to their new homes and returned to us after weaning.
- We will not "unhandle" our foals upon request. We do try to handle them daily, start halter training and expose them to clippers while they are with us.
- All our horses are AMHA and/or AMHR registered or eligible. Foals may be sold on application only.
- UTD Deworming & hoof care, all are vaccinated annually, with the exception of the foals.
These are meant as guidelines only and are solely based on questions or experiences we've had while dealing with selling our horses.